Monday, October 12, 2009

Doh!

Man alive, what a rush!  I posted all of those pictures and then...

Here's the last few.

The last picture from the last post was of our powder room.  It sits right off the dining room on the main floor.


It's tiny and the floor tiles are mustard yellow and white.

Does it need to be said?  Ok, it's going to go bye, bye too.  We've already picked out some cool tile to go in there and the beauty part is that because it's so small it's going to cost us about $30.00 to install!  How much do I love that!?

OK here is my last picture of the night and coincidentally the last picture on the first floor.


When Dan and I first saw the house, it was snowing outside.  I walked into the powder room and saw this and thought..."I'm home".

Stay tuned for the 2nd floor "before" pictures starting tomorrow.

As my dear 'ol Dad would say "nigh, night sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!"

Night all!  (yawn)

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful house you have. My house was built in 1900. I think the older the better, I love how well they were built. I was also born and bred in Chicago now living in a small town on the Kankakee River about 50 miles south of Chicago. I hope you dont mind if I continue to watch your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane,
    I'm thrilled and honored that you'd want to watch my blog. Thank you so much!

    Best,

    Linder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE, love, love that view out the window!! Love pine trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda envy you re-doing your new home, were just about done with ours....kinda sad! I love the window and the mustard floor tiles aren't that bad, they just need a complimenting color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cathy,
    I love that view too!
    And Sue that floor tile is awful! LOL! But then I'm not a big fan of the yellow family.
    I'm loving remodeling the house but I think we'll be glad when we're a little more settled.
    Best,
    Linder

    ReplyDelete