Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Crack Room!

Words cannot describe the feeling I had when I walked into the Master Bedroom.

70's paneling even on the beautiful bedroom door.  And just for giggles, in the frenzy of our first day in the house, we decided to pull off some of that paneling and see what what underneath.

What can I say except that after that, the Master bedroom took on a look similar to well...a crack room!



Here is the proof.  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the owner previous to the one we bought the house from, decided it would be a nifty idea to lay cork flooring on top of the hardwood floors!  Yippee!



FYI, I'm having trouble with my pictures tonight so you'll have to wait for the ripped up wall pictures...sorry!

I'll try to post more tomorrow.  Right now I'm going to turn off the computer and see if she'll behave if I give 'er a rest.

Have a great night!

Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment