Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Dog!


This is the face of a very happy dog!

Hey Everyone!

Just a quick note to say that Christmas 2009 was a lovely success.  Dan and I chose to have a quiet day at home doing a lot of "nuthin'"  which for us was perfection!

I heard someone say the other day that the key to a happy, successful life is to find the calm in the midst of the storm.

Easier said than done sometimes but this is what we strived for on Christmas day.

There were lots of phone calls to family to connect and plenty of quiet moments for hugs, naps, walks in the snow with the puppy up above as well as some quality eating and watching some movies.

I am happy to report that I wouldn't have changed much.

We had a big snowstorm dumping about 6-8 inches in the Chicagoland area.  It was really beautiful and added to the serenity that surrounded our days off.

I hope all of your travels got you to where you were going, safe and sound and I especially hope that your holidays have been happy and stress free!



The pretty brunette is my good friend Jeri who's here for a visit and braved a snowstorm just to come and play with us!

Hmmm, not my best picture.  I'm wondering what was going on with my glasses!  Yikes.

Much Love,

Linder


No comments:

Post a Comment