Monday, January 4, 2010

A few of my favorite things...


Hello all, Happy New Year!

Yesterday was a sad day.  The day that comes every year when you know you must put away the Christmas decorations.  Before I close up the boxes, I want to share some of my favorites with you...enjoy!

 These candles are from my sister Dana.  So Cool!



The 3 wise men were my Mothers.  I grew up with these in our house.  The little tree to the left is a creation from my daughter Elora.  I think she was about 4 yrs. old when she made this for me!  Those are the best gifts of all.

 Another Elora original.



These cuties are new this year, aren't they adorable!?

So now it's time to lovingly wrap my treasures up and put them away for another year.
Here's to a prosperous and Happy 2010!

Much Love,

Linder







No comments:

Post a Comment