Friday, December 18, 2009

The Magic Chaos


This is the "After" picture.   Sooooo pretty!

 
And this would be a portion of the "before"...not so pretty but certainly festive!  LOL!

I didn't feel like baking last night but in the line of finding and keeping my bliss on a daily basis, I asked myself "What would make me happy?"  The answer was "Let's watch movie's and wrap presents!"  So that's what I did.

I rented Julie & Julia on pay-per-view and enjoyed it so much.  Made me think a lot about blogging and what makes me happy.

I've got SO much to learn but love the adventure of blogging.

I would like to some day have a blog as popular and as beautiful as the pioneer woman.  If you haven't visited her site, you should it is pure reading yumminess!

On a personal note, I have to cram for a test tonight.  Ugh.

Seems I was in an all-fired rush to get to Evanston one morning and got caught doing 52 in a 35...yikes!

The good news is, that the officer did not write me a speeding ticket.  The bad news is that he wrote me 2 fix-it tickets...1. Get my Illinois drivers licence (hence the test) and 2. Get Illinois license plates.

So tonight instead of baking to my hearts content, I will be mastering the book so I can get my license tomorrow.

Hey any suggestions of what is and appropriate weight lie?  I'm over 160 right now, so I'm thinking 150 is reasonable for my license.  What do you think?  How much did you fudge on your license?

Enquiring minds want to know!

OK, today is the last day to enter my first ever blog contest!  Get your comments in and I will randomly choose a winner (names in a hat) after work tonight.

Thank you all for stopping in.  I am grateful for your presence!

Hugs,

Linder

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect evening to me! I haven't seen Julie and Julia yet, but it's my list to Santa! :)

    ReplyDelete