Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Day after.

Good Morning!

The sun is shining and although I had a hideous night last night, full of worry, anger and general angst...it is a new day today.  I can make it whatever I want and today I choose to fill my day with love and hope.  For my daughter but mostly for myself.

I cannot be of service to anyone least of all myself if I do not cherish myself and take the opportunity i have in front of me to grow and change.

I'm going to get quiet with that thought today and all it entails.  I'll write more later if the clarity comes.

In the meantime, I want to thank all of you who left such lovely, supportive comments yesterday.  I welcome you in this journey.  Perhaps we can share our experience, strength and hope together.

I wish us all a day of blessings!

Much Love,

Linder

1 comment: