Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back in the saddle again...

Hello All!

My apologies for being absent for so long.  Seems I lost my usb cable and was unable to post pictures.  Aaarghh.

No worries, the problem has been solved and I am once again online to share the glories of house remodeling and weekend wifery!

Below are the long ago promised pics of our beautiful radiators.

If you live in the Chicago area, I highly recommend "Bellows".  They are the company that refurbished our radiators.  They are comparable in price to the other 2 people offering this service but they will pick up and drop off (which is huge) and they provide the paint for the radiators.  Nobody else does that.

They sandblasted and epoxied and then used 3 coats of automotive grade paint.  They can also match your colors (which they did brilliantly for us).  In a nutshell these radiators could go through armageddon and come out looking as pristine as they do now.

Here's the pictures.  Enjoy!


2 comments: